New RS4 18" Alloys to Fit vRS

Lads,

Just wondering if you know would these wheels fit 07 Octy vRS TDI.

The details are PCD 112, Centre bore 57.1 , 42 Offset and Rim Width: 8J. Also what tyres would she take?

Thanks,

Colin

The ad is on ebay - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150204157094&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

WATCH OUT - having read the e-bay listing there is description of 'wheel' and 'wheels' but nowhere does it specify one, two, three or four!!!! (that I can see at any rate).

I'm suspecting that it is just for one wheel - at £275 that's a rip-off surely. :eek:

WATCH OUT - having read the e-bay listing there is description of 'wheel' and 'wheels' but nowhere does it specify one, two, three or four!!!! (that I can see at any rate).

I'm suspecting that it is just for one wheel - at £275 that's a rip-off surely. :eek:

I was just on looking for the very same thing :)

i've sent a mail to the seller to see what price would it be for a set of 5.

Well spotted.

Are you sure the wider (8J ) wheel will fit in the well in the boot? Why not just a set of 4 and keep your OEM 16" steelie spare?

Are you sure the wider (8J ) wheel will fit in the well in the boot? Why not just a set of 4 and keep your OEM 16" steelie spare?

I'd just want to see what the price are indivually.that why I asked for 5. bit of trick question also to see if the price is for 1 or all 4. Some of these guys bable you with info and then catch you as you did not read the small print.

No answer yet.

There is a tolerance in our Octavias, a couple of members in Germany can drive 8" wide with 35mm offset without changing the inner fenders of the car. Most of them do have to slightly change the inner fender.

Mostly a screw in the inner wheelarch of the rearwheels has to be removed. Or a little part of the metall has to be reformed (don't know how you call that).

Offsets of 45 should fit without changes to the car.

(therefor the 42 offset should fit, as my 44 offset (BBS VZ033) do)

The B14s are 18" x 8J with ET45 offset; so you will be OK with ET42.

They really look good giving the car a decent wide track (40mm wider, 20mm each side) than running 'standard' 17" alloys e.g. Pegasus or Zeniths, filling the arches really quite well.

Here are a couple of pics to show what I mean;-

OctaviavRS076.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg