Price for 18" wheels

hi, has anyone sold their 18" zenith wheels, i get my car in a week or so:D and was looking into getting them painted but it is a bit pricy:thumbdwn:.

Thought if i sold the wheels when they were new i would be able to get quite a bit for them. then with the money buy some other wheels (black or grey). don't know if to sell them with tyres or not. depends on price.

was thinking of either black & chrome RS4 ones,

new rs4 18" alloys fit vw and audi models on eBay, also, Wheel Rims, Car Wheels, Tyres Trims, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 15-Jan-08 20:38:48 GMT)

or

18" Or24 Alloy wheels tyres VW Passatt Audi A4 Mercedes on eBay, also, Wheels with Tyres, Car Wheels, Tyres Trims, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 24-Jan-08 17:14:58 GMT)

Really can't make my mind up, or should i fork out the money and get the orginal ones painted. Been getting quotes of £280 for 4 to be done, live in blackpool.

Opinions Please, NEED HELP:confused:

IIRC there was a set of 17" Zeniths sold on fleabay before Christmas for around £200; 18s ought to get more.

As for the replacements; sorry but don't like either of those you have selected. The RS4s at £275 each seem mightily expensive. IIRC Demon Tweeks can do OZ Racing Ultra Leggeras (one of the best wheels in the market) in 18" x 8J with a correct offset for the Octy for around £265.

Mind you; there is nowt much wrong with Skoda's B14s @ £170 per wheel and if you act quickly you might be able to organise a swap deal with your dealer to take delivery of these on the car (and he keeps the Zeniths).

• 1 month later...

Have you decided what you are doing?

A colleague of mine has 17" Zeniths on his vRS (immaculate all round), and is really regretting not getting 18s. I'm sure he'd buy yours despite needing a refurb, or indeed maybe some kind of deal for a swap?

PM me if interested. :)

yea well happy i went for the 18" also. just changed my tyres on the front last week. 170 euro each for Dunlop Sport 9000. 30 euro cheaper than the Dunlop Maxx ones. don't know what the difference was anyway. both ahve the all important rim protector. got 19,000 miles from which is excellent and must do the rears now in the next playslip.