N75J fitted

Mike is the car showing any error codes?

What do you mean venting off boost?

Mine sort of does this now and again around 3K foot half down and I get psst psst psst psst? It's more like pulsing?

I don't get any hesitation(Well none that I notice)

I havent got any codes that I can see.

the venting of boost was it dumping all the boost lol - its back to normal now though.

my hesitation / judder happens under acceleration on part load - in the transient stages. under WOT my car is great until 6k rpm in 3rd when it missfires but you can drive through it.

Mike is the car showing any error codes?

What do you mean venting off boost?

Mine sort of does this now and again around 3K foot half down and I get psst psst psst psst? It's more like pulsing?

I don't get any hesitation(Well none that I notice)

i was meaning the part throttle hesitation not the misfire :)

it might sound like a silly question but what exactly happens during the misfire? is it simply a slight misfire involving a little noise and judder or something other than that?

the more info you give us the more we can try and help you :)

It should not misfire around 6k. This defo sounds like a plug/coil problem,has it happened since you regapped them?

You will just have to wait until your new plugs arrive.

Mike in answer to your previous pm. Your problem is different to mine as mine used to hesitate on full throttle only, it was great on part throttle.

Why don't you just fit the proper one for the car......

N75 'F' VAG part no. 058-906-283-F

Sounds like your coil packs are shafted too.

If the coil packs were shafted, the car would miss under WOT when the car is under more load in all gears, rather than just at one rev point.

the missfire doesnt occur all the time either.