Assassins Creed

vRS Carl

If you have a PS3 or XBOX360 then i highly recommend you go out and buy this game. i havent stopped playing it since i got back (much to SWMBO's dismay) and i can honestly say its gotta be the best game ive played in years

Graphics are superb. Storyline is great and the gameplay is brilliant.

a definate 10/10 from me

Laters

Carl:thumbup:

Funnily enough a mate of mine says the same thing, he can't put the controller down once he gets going.

Last game I played like that was Mario Galaxy but that's all done so I'm looking for my next conquest :rolleyes:

I might have to invest in this one myself.

Ive been playing Bioshock, which is a pretty awesome game as well. a bit of a story and loads of side achievements to get. I will have to look at getting Assassins though.

It is superb! You can tell the guys made System Shock and Deus Ex before it :)

Drakes Fortune is next on my Agenda then might consider Call of Duty 4 however having just returned from the sandy place ill probably only just pick fault with it:rofl:

I've got GTA4, Rock Band, Resident Evil 5 and Alan Wake on pre-order :rolleyes:

Love bioshock! Only just started playing it properly though as when i first got it my gfx card was poo!

Assassins creed is out very soon on the pc so i think i might just have to get it! Has pretty heafty system requirements though! I just fall behind on the recomended specs of 3gb ram... i only have 2!

Assassins creed is pretty damn cool, got it almost on release and just played it loads - haven't really done that with a game for a while. spent a lot of time just having huge battles with guards - particularly fun when you've got his skills restored

As far as I'm concerned, if they're all up my face with "please, I need some money" then they're not innocent.

:)

Just a shame you can't "press B" when confronted by Big Issue sellers/People with clipboards while walking through city centres :rolleyes: