Cat & Fiddle VII - Photos and post meet discussion!

yashicamat

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I only got a couple on my K850i. Nice to both me and my car have managed to avoid pictures so far! :P

How big was it Phil? :rofl:

DSC00250.jpg

Steve (Wardly) looking really pleased for some reason :confused:

DSC00251.jpg

Thats a kids portion! :eek: (Chris Ellis on the left)

DSC00256.jpg

And some random

fat old man

DSC00252.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

We didn't have a very successful meet tbh.

I would have rather come in my car as it's more betterer then the wifes, but as the clutch is a bit thin I left it sulking at home.

Then we got lost on the way to Mam Tor, the human sat nav forgot her glasses.

Then we got lost on the way to Shiftys, ( stupid Road Angel, don't buy one...How the hell can you turn 'slightly left?)

But I managed to quaff a large amount of Saxon cider in my local, so it wasn't a total disaster:rofl:

'Twas nice to see a few new faces though, I hope I was miserable enough for everyone:P

I hope I was miserable enough for everyone:P

Yes, yes you were.

Can everyone who has posted a particularly awful pic of me please remove it? lol. That one above of me with my phone and my eyes half shut is truly awful. It shouldn't be inflicted on poor innocent people.

I really enjoyed the day though, looking forward to the next one :) if it's on a sunday when WH05 VRS is fixed then I wont have to hitchhike! :rofl: I must say I was impressed that I managed to do it though! and it's a good way to have a chat with everyone! :thumbup:

Yes you were quite miserable enough thanks ;)

Hope your car gets mended then you'll keep up eh? :P

At least I made someone happy then:D

My car isn't exactly broken, it's just that I fear a day driving like a loon would kill the clutch, and atm i can't afford to replace it:(

cf25.jpg

Oh look... some random person got cought up in our convoy in their Fiat Punto!! :rofl:

lol... yeah, looks pretty low and planted compaired to the fabia's, and that bloody octy holding me up! :rolleyes:

was a great meet, and a great drive, thanks again to Rob :thumbup:

Here is a little video just after we'd set off from cat and fiddle. When I shout 'whoa' 3 times it's when Jay kept breaking really hard on prupose lol! You can't really tell on the video so thought I'd explain that one for you! :rofl:

Here is a little video just after we'd set off from cat and fiddle. When I shout 'whoa' 3 times it's when Jay kept breaking really hard on prupose lol! You can't really tell on the video so thought I'd explain that one for you! :rofl:

- You missed the sheep 0/10 for effort :D