new flip dvd installed

I decided to barter with a seller on ebay and bought this. comes with a mass of leads which reqires sum modifying of the back of the din slot so you can tuck them all behind properly but hey for the price it is, its immense and i dont use that word often. together with my new install i did yesterday with my buddy. goes to show its not all about names if it does the job.

DSC02005.jpg

looks are always important. it functions very very well 50w x 4 channels. sounds great especially hooked upto my amp n subs now. just goin to get the front speakers sorted next then it will be one kick *** system.

the make is called beat 7 it retails at 299.99 and i got it for 158.49. its made in the same place as pioneer just without the brand name.

it does cd/mp3/dvd/tv/usb/ ipod ready/ sat nav/ separate sub pre out/ extra screen outputs/ car phone mute and the list goes on.

i like to balance quality and quantity. not just settle for a name and pay over the odds

its made in the same place as pioneer just without the brand name.

Sorry mate, thast wrong. The beat 7 stuff is made at the factory in china that makes the headunits for halfords. The company is 4u electronics.

The new ripspeed dvd players are pretty reliable but the older ones were rubbish.

I hope the beat 7 ones are made on the same line as the newer ripspeed stuff.

it looks identical to a dv720 ripspeed so hopefully they are the new stuff :thumbup:

Looks nice that, liek it alot :thumbup:

agreed with skudmissle the "made in the same factory as pioneer" is a common myth thrown about by halfords employees to boost sales.

But looks ok.

Personally I wouldnt own one as I cant see the point in having a DVD player in the car unless you do a lot of long journeys with kids, or if its a showcar.