VRS alloys on a standard Fabia

Duggie

Well, quite simply, will VRS alloy wheels fit onto a standard fabia? It will be a 1.4MPi. I had a look at the wheels and the bolt looks to be rounded before it goes through, not flat... what's that all about and where can i get these **** ended bolts?

Many thanks all,

Duggie:thumbup:

That's great news, thanks guys. The only reason I asked was that the steel wheels i have on at the moment have the flat ended bolts, whereas the vrs alloys look like the rounded edge bit where it toutches the wheels. I'll give it a go tomorrow, once the car has had the coilovers fitted! YAY!

Thanks again,

Doug.

The bolts on my steelies are flat, not rounded, hence the post, i'm going to Jewsons Skoda tomorrow to see what they've got in terms of bolts. I already hae the alloys... £40.00 the lot from a new best friend.

Thanks guys,

Duggie.

The bolts on my steelies are flat, not rounded, hence the post, i'm going to Jewsons Skoda tomorrow to see what they've got in terms of bolts. I already hae the alloys... £40.00 the lot from a new best friend.

Thanks guys,

Duggie.

Very strange you have flat bolts on yours my fabia is a 1.4 MPI with steel wheels as standard and the bolts are round as far as I know they all leave with rounded bolts.

Ah well :D