New Fabia Gallery

jiggad23

Gave it a wash and fitted the alloys today. Hopefully there will be no snow............

Bgds Dan

Nice clean car, and very nice pictures! :) Im considering to buy the front spoiler for my car as well.. How is the fit and finish of the parts? A pain to glue on?

Best regards from a fellow scandinavian! :thumbup:

Jon A

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice clean car, and very nice pictures! :) Im considering to buy the front spoiler for my car as well.. How is the fit and finish of the parts? A pain to glue on?

Best regards from a fellow scandinavian! :thumbup:

Jon A

Hi Jon,

The fit and finish is quite good as it is an original part. It comes with all the Skoda logos and manuals it needs, just cheaper:) It took some some work because it wanted to glide down on the sides so be sure you tape it up correctly. Otherwise it OK. Used the glue you use to install wind screens.

I actualy have some family living just outside Drammen so we spend a lot of time in Norway. On our last trip I averaged 18,1 km/liter. Very pleased:thumbup:

Bgds Dan

Silver/Black or Black/Silver would be nice to see...

We have got a black car that was delivered with a small dent in the roof, which we have painted with a silver roof..

I'll try to take a picture of it on monday :)

Id like to see the new Fabia in Ocean Blue (roomster colour only at tho mo) with a white roof. Can you order a non standard Fabia colour from the factory??

I think I read on a Czech forum that this colour is on the way for the Fabia :)

My Eibach lowering springs has arrived. Did you mounted in a dealership because of the warranty, or possible to change in an individual workshop? I want to change to alloys and paint the brake caliper same time. That's why I don't want to do this in the dealership.

Sorry for off-topic!

Árpi

I very much doubt whether a dealer would install a non skoda certified product when a car is under warranty. If they were prepared to do it, it may still void the warranty, unless you have a very good relationship with your skoda retailer/garage! I am sure someone like JKM Services would be willing to help! Just to let you know, however it is installed it is likely it will void the warranty with regards to the suspension setup!!

Mark

• 2 weeks later...