felica blower intermittant

Sounds like a dodgy connection or maybe more likely you should look for a new switch/resistor (at your local scrappie of course). I've never done it so cannot give much useful information, but no doubt there someone else will come along shortly.

Is it the same problem in all positions? I had an old Audi where the fan worked on 1, 2 and 4 but only seldom in position 3 - I just got used to it.

Really need to know what you mean by "intermittant". If it's as Swedish describes, and only one position doesn't work, it's probably the switch, but might be the connector that relates to that speed.

If it's on-off at all speeds, it's probably the common connector, but might be the switch.

It's worth trying to spray WD40 on the wiring connectors inside the fan housing as I managed to get mine to life doing that. Could be the recent weather. It's an easy quick thing to try anyway.

It's worth trying to spray WD40 on the wiring connectors inside the fan housing as I managed to get mine to life doing that. Could be the recent weather. It's an easy quick thing to try anyway.

A proper electrical service spray would be better. Try the WD40, and if it works, buy the right stuff.