Sarah Conner chronicles?

Leeland

Was quite looking forward to this series, being a bit of a fan of the movies (ok the 3rd

one was not all that). I'm afraid after watching episode1 last week I thought it was pretty

sh*te, will give episode2 a watch at 8 tonight (virgin1) anyone know if it gets any better?

Its OK.. it fills the void until bsg starts again later this month :cool:

Grrr don't get me started :mad:

I hate the way the end on cliffhangers on BSG... how the hell did Starbuck survive? :confused:

On topic... SCC is worth it just to see Summer Galu :cool:

I hate the way the end on cliffhangers on BSG... how the hell did Starbuck survive? :confused:

Thought that was pretty obvious :rolleyes::P:D

Good to see they worked in some of the classic cylons into BSG though :)

As for SCC seems abit cheesey one thing that bugs me though didn't they say in the movies that they could only travel backwards in time?

Well I watched episode 2 last night and its getting better.

Will watch episodes 3 & 4, get hooked, miss one and then not know whats going on!

Just like I did with 'Invasion', is there a series 2 of Invasion, or was it canned?

I quite like SCC too, but it'll probably get binned like Firefly, Invasion and another one called Surface. Don't think the great american public like SciFi unless its done by Spielberg or Lucas

I forgot it was on ...does that mean I'll never pick up the story from the next one:O

Might have to have a search on the net and see if I can find it somewhere

Drop me a PM with your address and I can stick a disk in the post if needed.

I forgot it was on ...does that mean I'll never pick up the story from the next one:O

Might have to have a search on the net and see if I can find it somewhere

I've been following this on downloaded DivX through bittorrent. Never miss an episode :)

There were supposed to be 13 episodes for the first series, but the writers strike meant that only 9 will be aired.

The scripts will be used for the start of S2 if it gets picked up again

bum

Hmm I only got as far as ep 6 I think - the one where there's a lot of "future" stuff where they're chained to the ground. I just found that one weird :confused:

Will watch the others when I get home.

I thought it was quite neat how they linked in the series between T2 and T3 (which was dire!)