West Yorkshire Meets

andy_fabia

Hi everyone. Just a quick shout to find out if anyone in the west yorkshire and Leeds area would fancy a skoda meet somtime in the near future.

If yes let me know on this thread, the more support, the better it gets....

Andy.:)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a mini meet at the Malt House every 2nd Thursday in the month. It’s off J22 of M62 and if you do a search you will find more details. Free chips are provided if some nice chap like Postman Pat asks the Landlord nicely:).

R u going to this one Andy? 2407 (not to be confused with Andy the Thread originator, although it would be nice to meet him........ oh dear, i seemed to have dug a rather large hole!) Or are you abroad again?

I'd love to get a regular meet going on Wheres everybody live ???

As the best thing to do is meet in a central area in West Yorkshire which would be fair for everybody.

We all go to Malthouse (well some of us do) on the second Thursday of the month. If you do a search I am sure you will find where it is. I only know to find it I come off the M62 at J22, do a shimmy and follow the road for a couple of miles (passing the Turnpike on the way)

Reading the old threads there has been a meet in the past at Xscape Castleford. Could be a good place to go. Large car park (which would probably be pretty empty mon-fri during the day but most people will be working then). There's a Wetherspoons. Only problem is not sure how busy this all gets when most people would be able to meet up. It's one possible idea anyway for something different to Malthouse. Saturday would be a definite no no for that area with how busy it and the roads get. Suppose Sunday evening is a possibility?

See Drink & Dine - Xscape for facilities and opening hours etc.

Reading the old threads there has been a meet in the past at Xscape Castleford. Could be a good place to go. Large car park (which would probably be pretty empty mon-fri during the day but most people will be working then). There's a Wetherspoons. Only problem is not sure how busy this all gets when most people would be able to meet up. It's one possible idea anyway for something different to Malthouse. Saturday would be a definite no no for that area with how busy it and the roads get. Suppose Sunday evening is a possibility?

See Drink & Dine - Xscape for facilities and opening hours etc.

The Malt House is nice and friendly has an ‘interesting’ car park that is quite big, does free chips and is easy to find. I like it:thumbup:

I am a little confused. The original post asked about a West Yorkshire meet and there is an established one already. If you haven’t been before, why not go to the one that most other peeps frequent (the Malt) and see if you like it?

I was the organiser of the first West Yorks meet, we have had meets at the Fox, Menston, The Old Post Office, Whitby, Xscape car park and Turnpike Inn. We now meet every month at the Malthouse Rishworth. Youre very welcome to organise a meet..Why not attend this week at Rishworth?

I was the organiser of the first West Yorks meet, we have had meets at the Fox, Menston, The Old Post Office, Whitby, Xscape car park and Turnpike Inn. We now meet every month at the Malthouse Rishworth. Youre very welcome to organise a meet..Why not attend this week at Rishworth?

Don’t forget the possibility of free chips:thumbup: