Malthouse Meet 13th March

Lady Elanore

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never mind MSN - I'm nearly at 5000 posts :D

Whoo hooo:thumbup: and I am near 7,000:O

Andy, if you look at the member’s page (link at the top) you will see many of them are already on msm. Also you can see their links in their profiles.

thoughtn you were offline amanda

I am :D

I don’t think Colin D likes us chatting, but at this time of night there are so few peeps around, I don’t think it causes too much harm. ‘The Wait for it’ thread is quite long and I would be very impressed if anyone ever read all the way through it.

We will be there

Great news, well the fact that one of you is going is great news (and it’s not the one with a pair of rollocks)

I now won't be there. My car is ******. Gearbox or clutch related. Not to worry :(

:(

Dave you really need to buy something with a bit more oomph as your starting point……………….. like a 3dr Exocet (with optional afterburner)