J D Power Survey 2008

I dare say the new Superb won't cut the same mustard as the A6 in the executive car park.

I suspect you are right. Badge snobbery lives on.

Hell though, if the octavia combi estate is big, how big is the superb combi going to be!!!!

Chris

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mines an 06 on 22k miles, and no rattles whatsoever.

No problems, irritations or breakdowns either. There is however a paint bubble on the rear spoiler which I may or may not get sorted one day.

I had a number of tiny bubbles on my spoiler that looked like "pin *****" sized blisters. Skoda replaced the spoiler under warranty, then again using a different dealer as they used 3 screws of one size and a 4th of another, all burred and narled from screw driver slippage and didn't paint back around the base of the screws leaving bare metal exposed, and they didn't reapply the Supagard coating. Needless to say, that was all sorted within a week.

It looked like something had reacted with the paint.