Angel Tuning Remap

bit off topic but whats the next thing to do after getting a remap done?

Depends what you want

No.1 look after it and dont boot it from low down!

Brakes wise - 312mm discs

Handling wise - Koni FSD's with Eibachs and Jabbasport RARB

Dont put the pedal to the floor if the engine is below around 2,000rpm in the rev range or 2,500 in 6th gear.

Personally before getting a remap I would get a Rear anti roll bar, pd160 intake and panel filter, also preferably a cat back exhaust.

Ideally also a brake upgrade.

We have arranged a group buy on Welcome to EastsideVW :: Index if anybody is interested angel tuning have agreed to do generic maps for £200 for a fabia vrs log on to eastside if anybody in the aberdeen area or is willing to travel and wanting this done £100 cheaper!

thats what we did with the fiats... met angel guy (nige) at a 'central' place, and we all got a big discount..... £200 is a cracking price....

Like Sharkrider my Fiat Grande Punto Sporting has had a remap (it was done at the same time as his by its previous owner) and i dare say it makes a big difference. After test driving a standard GPS and driving friends VRS's i can say its impressive, first and second are much more useful, although traction can be a problem. But like others have said dont boot it in low gears anyway to protect the clutch, and a diesel shouldnt be driven as such anyway. I would definitely recommend it, i had concerns over longevity of engine components, but after lots of research i came to the conclusion it was perfectly safe.

mine boosts strong all the way to 5000rpm,massive mid range,no booting before 2000rpm?,won't do mine any harm,as for mods after the map,well how about some sort of mechanical help putting that new found power too the floor,dare i say it..........peloquin atb diff anyone?:D

Here's my Jabba map for reference chaps if it will help:

2404398241_fabd031bdd_o.jpg

Pulls like a train, very little smoke and 53mpg on a steady 80mph run on a motorway. I am delighted with it and no clutch issues yet - I treat it with respect! :D

As with the Angel map you gt the peak torque a lot later on and it sustains it a lot better.

Let's face it, this car was made to be remapped! It is merely harnessed so it does't tread on the toes of other VAG brands.