AVEBURY MEET-24th MAY

MissPiggy

Shame this is on a Saturday otherwise I'd be happy to roll up and say hi. Unfortunately, us in the motor trade rarely get weekends off unless its booked as part of a weeks holiday! :thumbdwn:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good, ill give minitext some sandpaper and go tell her to sand them down :rofl: should keep her busy!!

:D- That's a great idea. National Trust may just have somthing to say to you. Just state that you have never seen minitext in your life ;)

*Free bump*

:D- That's a great idea. National Trust may just have somthing to say to you. Just state that you have never seen minitext in your life ;)

*Free bump*

:rofl: what child mr national trust man, she is stalking me!!

Ok guys-im going to the pub on wednesday so if you want to come-get your names down quick. rob-you coming??

any names put down after WEDNESDAY 14th MAY-i cannot gurantee you will get a seat for food.

list so far:

1. MissPiggy and HWMBO (2)

2. Tigger and Paige (2)

3. dvere & Co. (2+baby)

4. smstext+swmbo+minitext (2 maybe 3))

5. Dr Zoidberg (unless its raining) (1)

6. Johnwg + Mrs Johnwg+ Junior Johnwg + Hound (3)

7. vRS19TD (Maybe) - I haven't been to a meet for well over a year!! (maybe 1)

my boyfriend is going on his bike-he wants someone to play with!!! lol

Hi all

I was reading this thread today and I have seen that some members may be taking their bikes:-

Please Note:

Was on my way today to Avebury Bike Meet today, being a nice day and all :thumbup: And some idiot on a silver bike was drving like an idiot. He was pulled in to the left of the road with his left signal going. So I then began to overtake leaving pleanty of room. He then decided to pull away while I was overtaking and we were so close to hitting each other. I then gave him what i thought of this move :finger: and the he 'overtook' me. But I dont think passing with about half a metre between the bikes is a good move.

I let him go on and when I reached the meet at the pub the passanger on the back was no other than Miss Piggy and HWMBO :bowdown: by the look on this thread.

So guys on bikes who are going to this meet - be carful and watch out

I belive it was a Honda Hornet.......

have a good one

When: SATURDAY 24th MAY 11am

Where: RED LION PUB. AVEBURY

Postcode: SN8 1RF

We will be meeting up in Avebury about 11am. This gives everyone a chance to get there and find us before lunch!! We need to be in the pub, sitting down for 12:30-NO LATER as the pub is on a tight lunch schedule. I have booked 14ish places to eat.

After we have all eaten, we will then go for a walk/run/skip…. Around the stones and then back to the cars-plenty of time for taking pictures or weird people and the stones!

When we have walked all the way around, we will return to our cars and head off to a pub about 2 minutes down the road so we can have a nice relax and a drink or two before everyone departs and makes their way home.

If you own a bike and would like to bring that instead of your car-feel free but be wary that the police like sitting in any gap they can find as Avebury is a biker’s village!!

If you don’t know the area then either find Avebury on the map or put the postcode into your sat nav. Once you get to the pub car park-you will need to find your way around the corner and to the club car park. It isn’t two hard to find-some people will probably find it before the pub! But I have also put a map up showing how to get to the club car park.

If anyone is confused or needs to know anything-feel free to pm me.

See you all on Sat!!

x

2. Tigger and Paige (2)

3. dvere & Co. (2+baby) MAYBE

7. vRS19TD (Maybe) - I haven't been to a meet for well over a year!! (maybe 1)

8. Jollyjohn (not eating)

On the map-you need to be parked in the purple circle but sat nav will lead you to near the yellow circle:

avemapoz8.jpg

avemapoz8.4ed74bced6.jpg

2. Tigger and Paige (2)

3. dvere & Co. (2+baby)

7. jollyjohn (Not eating)

Definitely can't make this now. :rolleyes::o

Paige can't make it :(

2. Tigger (1)

3. dvere & Co. (2+baby)

7. jollyjohn (Not eating)

Well , sorry for my non-attendance , but as Briskoda was down when I got up this morning I had no idea when and where people were actually meeting for this and didn't want to make a two hundred mile round trip and not be able to find anyone. I had a vague recollection which , as it happens , was totally wrong.

Next time.....