VAG Com help in Sheffield for Alhambra

skomaz

Hi there,

Is there anybody local to the Millhouses area in Sheffield with Vag Com who could help a friend of mine with his Seat Alhambra. He's got an ABS fault light up on the dashboard and thinks it may be a sensor issue but needs a quick code check to confirm this and which of the 4 sensors it is.

thanks

Not my end of town and i am away all weekend but if you can get Meadowhall i can bring mine in and have a scan for him if thats any good?

Thanks - I'll check with him and see. He needs see what days suit as it's needed for School runs etc. but thinks that he might be able to do one night next week if you can.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
Hi there,

Is there anybody local to the Millhouses area in Sheffield with Vag Com who could help a friend of mine with his Seat Alhambra. He's got an ABS fault light up on the dashboard and thinks it may be a sensor issue but needs a quick code check to confirm this and which of the 4 sensors it is.

thanks

Hi i live near darnall sheffield and have vag com give me a pm if you need a scan