Malthouse thursday 10th April

expostmanpat

I know what he is bringing, and he might be late, as he will have to refuel on the way there:rofl:

Don't forget my armrest Steve.;)

HA HA although prob right though:mad:

And i wont, Took it out last nite.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come, will interesting to see steves new weapon of choice and you guys again :thumbup:

Is he happy with the volvo then?? :rofl:

Hi John I dunno if iam happy, i dont get it till 10am Thursday, Iam sure i will be with all the new stuff its got.

and VOLVO :D

Hows yours running?

Cheers

steve:thumbup:

PS AND ITS NOT A WEAPON, Iam not modding this one at all:D But a new part should come tomrow for it;)

Hi John I dunno if iam happy, i dont get it till 10am Thursday, Iam sure i will be with all the new stuff its got.

and VOLVO :D

Hows yours running?

Cheers

steve:thumbup:

PS AND ITS NOT A WEAPON, Iam not modding this one at all:D But a new part should come tomrow for it;)

Mine is running great thanks, like a rocket lol

Yer yer you say that now, but in a few months itll be modded to the max :thumbup:

Mine is running great thanks, like a rocket lol

Yer yer you say that now, but in a few months itll be modded to the max :thumbup:

Good to hear:thumbup:

As i said i have a new part coming 2morow which has two 4"rolled in and its made by mongoose:D Oh and a K&N panel filter too GOD only knows how that ended up on the order:confused:

HAPPY DAYS,although i think :finger: mayBcome needed if the neighbours moan how loud it goes.

As i said i have a new part coming 2morow which has two 4"rolled in and its made by mongoose:D Oh and a K&N panel filter too GOD only knows how that ended up on the order:confused:

HAPPY DAYS,although i think :finger: mayBcome needed if the neighbours moan how loud it goes.

should sound nice that :thumbup:

nice and throATY

sometimes i wish the fabia would sound as well as it goes.

My mate even commented that it felt slow because it didnt sound like it was fast :rofl: only when he looked across and saw the triple figures on the speedo (kph) ;)

should sound nice that :thumbup:

nice and throATY

sometimes i wish the fabia would sound as well as it goes.

My mate even commented that it felt slow because it didnt sound like it was fast :rofl: only when he looked across and saw the triple figures on the speedo (kph) ;)

Ill find my spare pants. The fabia sound deep and :mad: like it wants to kill somthing.

From the response of the scooby going on there me thinks you are in for some fun with your neighbours :D

Room for a little one? :D

Seeing as I'm in Leeds all day and it's on the way home to Chesterfield, it'd be rude not to attend.

I'll be the one in the mincer-mobile - Grumpy you have competition in the hairdressing stakes :haha:

I had it in mine Andy..Sold it to Steve...Sold to Graham.....Sold to....???

Given to graham. As he did come and collect the ARB with cash.

& Its does need recovering as its a bit mucky, but i miss it and ive only been without it one 6mile journey.

My new car has a arm wrest:D though.

From the response of the scooby going on there me thinks you are in for some fun with your neighbours :D

STUFF THEM! They are prob just how can he have that. Even though they swan round it an old crappy Z3.

Are you neighbours fairly elderly per chance? And do you have a old man living on the other side of the street who writes for a car magazine and thus has many different cars on the drive?

Do you live in a round computer place in brighouse?

And how you know he writes for a car mag??

No people up R end dont moan they give silly smug looks.

the world is a small place :thumbup:

I do live in a round computer place lol..

I drove past your house today, i know he writes for a car mag because we are who he comes to with his hundreds of problems, and i have fixed his mac many many times. As for the people with the Z3, i think i have fixed their computer as well :P

I do live in a round computer place lol..

I drove past your house today, i know he writes for a car mag because we are who he comes to with his hundreds of problems, and i have fixed his mac many many times. As for the people with the Z3, i think i have fixed their computer as well :P

I wish I'd known you fixed 'pooters..

I've spent 2 days trying to get this ruddy thing to work properly:mad:

I'm not turning it on tomorrow, or else I may miss the meet because I'm swearing at it.

Actually, I'm going to be really cheeky here and ask if there is anyone here that can give my fabia a quick coat of looking at while I'm there?

I just got it on Sunday :D

I shall give it a good look over, WELCOME:thumbup:

Ah that's great stuff guys!!

I know the cosmetics and a few hunches for the mechanical side of things, it's just a case of getting some experienced folk to take a look :D

Can't wait now! :D Lets hope it's good weather!