Newer "Fabia by the Sea" pics.

Was on my way to Paignton to help out a distressed Octy 2 owner this morning so stopped in my scenic little carpark that I try to use for shoots such as this. Took 5 new shots of the car. Still fairly clean after doing 300 miles yesterday, and a bird pooping spectacularly down the offside. :rolleyes: Is a lovely day down here and the sun is really nice against the blue sea! :cool: One thing these pics to show up, is how different my drivers door paintwork is to the rest of the car. Shall sort that out in time. :D

DSCN1958.jpg

DSCN1959.jpg

DSCN1960.jpg

DSCN1961.jpg

DSCN1962.jpg

Nice. :thumbup:

Out of interest what offset are your wheels. They really fill the arches well. Do like the wheels. They looked good on Furby MK1.

Thinking of getting some 20mm spacers for the furby front and back to help fill the arches better. Added bonus also of reducing weight transfer :)

Nice. :thumbup:

Out of interest what offset are your wheels. They really fill the arches well. Do like the wheels. They looked good on Furby MK1.

The offset is not that different to standard skoda wheels. I think it's ET35? :confused:

The "filling out" is helped by the 15mm spacers which has pushed the wheels out a bit to be more flush with the edges of the arches. :)

Not sure if its the back door which is darker or the front door which is lighter. :o Either way there is a clash going on there which needs sorting.

its all that smog!! ;)

I'm not into the modding scene, I think there is a really fine line between making a car look really tasteful, or really tasteless (dare I say tracksuit-tastic)and half the time it is down to luck whichever one it turns out to be.

However, your car sir is by far the nicest one I have seen, by a mile. The front has that mean Audi look about it, bloody lovely. Nice one:thumbup:

Nice pics... but, who parked it?

:)

:P I did. Was deliberately going for the arty, angled to the sea look. Carpark was deserted too apart from one suspicious passat right down the end which I reckon was there for a bit of hanky panky. :D :eek:

Jason, you need help :thumbup:

I need to learn about photoshop, but I cannot be bothered. Far more important things in life to know about. :D

Edit: Just remembered, the ex-Star car is opened up.

ea49_1.JPG