rear speaker/ drivers side speakers

they seem to be quite tempermental sometimes when the musics on low. it was doing my head in driving back on the m1 from london this evening!! i couldnt turn it up because my dad was in the car!!:rolleyes:

any idea what it could be?

I dunno bud but my left front side door has really bad speaker vibration! Normally it doesn't bother me as I normally have the music too loud to notice :rofl: But when other people are in the car the vibrating noise annoys the hell out of me! Funny thing is it does it on my old 2002 Fabia Silverline 1.4 as well :o

That and the damn glovebox rattle does my head in and makes me think the build quality's rubbish! On a 56 plate too! :(

No idea how to fix either though, best bet it to hope someone else comes in with an idea? Maybe adding some soundproof material (Or for low cost, cut of some sponge :P) and try sticking it between the attachments and door cards? I'd do it but i'm lazy :rolleyes:

I dunno bud but my left front side door has really bad speaker vibration! Normally it doesn't bother me as I normally have the music too loud to notice :rofl: But when other people are in the car the vibrating noise annoys the hell out of me! Funny thing is it does it on my old 2002 Fabia Silverline 1.4 as well :o

That and the damn glovebox rattle does my head in and makes me think the build quality's rubbish! On a 56 plate too! :(

No idea how to fix either though, best bet it to hope someone else comes in with an idea? Maybe adding some soundproof material (Or for low cost, cut of some sponge :P) and try sticking it between the attachments and door cards? I'd do it but i'm lazy :rolleyes:

there was a thread on here a while back with how to get rid of the glovebox rattle,

supposed to be really effective too, try a search dude