Penrith/Carlisle Meet. Saturday 12th July 2008.

Captain Scarlet

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah sounds good mate. See what you can come up with, otherwise what are peoples thoughts on 11th October for the next meet in this neck of the woods?

Yeah The 11th sounds good mate, I'll have a wee gander at my maps and take a wee trip out in the coming weeks and if you like sinister sheep on the roads then thats what we have as well.

I'll get some of my pics up tomorrow for you guys.

Davy

great vid Mike, the little ;) made me laugh! lol...... and yes, it did seem quite a gentle drive out by that vid! lol.... funny how I had white knucles at the end! ;)

And Davy I'd love a drive round some of the border roads, just let us know where and when!

and Ian, I should be able to do the 11th of oct, but will need to check it out closer to the time ;)

tops! looking forward to the next one! (If I can find a quiet weekend in Keswick , I'll try to organise one too....)

great vid Mike, the little ;) made me laugh! lol...... and yes, it did seem quite a gentle drive out by that vid! lol.... funny how I had white knucles at the end! ;)

hehe, the Swift is sooo good through corners and it's rear end was getting rather twitchy. Glad you enjoyed it :)

great pics Hannah, but could you do me a favor, and remove the number plates? (a pain I know, but i don't want some crim with a red grande punto stealing my cars identity......)

or of course, someone with a stolen yellow vRS (like grumpy's stolen red vRS that mysteriously dissapeared!) stealing your cars identity!

thanks!

Just reminded my with your considerate driving thread Dave, how about that van that just dedcided to ignore the rules of roundabouts on the way to the ice cream farm. Since when do you give way to people on the left? That bugs me.

Just reminded my with your considerate driving thread Dave, how about that van that just dedcided to ignore the rules of roundabouts on the way to the ice cream farm. Since when do you give way to people on the left? That bugs me.

lol... yeah... he seemed to think he was doing you a favor, but actually would have messed things up! lol...

i think we had a 'fun' drive, without getting arrested (lots of police prescence!) and without annoying anyone, except maybe the odd landy driver ;):D

edit: and thanks Davy for the plates, and skodagirl, don't appologise, its nice you don't think about the bad things, bt if I remember rightly 40,000 cars a year are cloned! I'm sure grumpy's car isn't scrap, I would bet that its happily living on someone elses plate somewhere :( such is the sad state of the world, we know skoda UK look on here for modded cars to remove their warrenty... sad but true :( all they need is the numberplate and a post! :o