Penrith/Carlisle Meet. Saturday 12th July 2008.

Captain Scarlet

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that's a shame Jason. There's bound to be another meet you can make.

Following texts with Skodaboy, could I suggest that those of us heading from Carlisle meet at The Border Gate off Jct 42. Say get there for about 10.45am ish, to leave in convoy at 11am. Should be good and hopefully the rain wil have stopped...lol

It is scenic but not through the lakes. We will be visiting Talkin Tarn again though which is a lovely little lake close to Carlisle and has a nice coffee shop :thumbup:

Sounds good. I been to Talkin Tarn years ago I think if i remember rightly.

I really can't wait to come down. Counting down the days till escape Scotland again.

Will you guys stop talking about all the lovely places you're gonna go to and all the cool stuff you're gonna do, some of us are gutted that we have to miss it all! :mad:

Rant over, sorry, i'm just jealous but i'll try to distract myself from it whilst down in Leeds...... wonder how much it is for a tripple naked lap dance....lol! :thumbup:

Will you guys stop talking about all the lovely places you're gonna go to and all the cool stuff you're gonna do, some of us are gutted that we have to miss it all! :mad:

Rant over, sorry, i'm just jealous but i'll try to distract myself from it whilst down in Leeds...... wonder how much it is for a tripple naked lap dance....lol! :thumbup:

go to a place called "DV8" lol... doesn't look much from the outside, bit of a small dive, but all the girls are nice student types after a bit of extra cash... cheaper than the clubs to get in, so are the drinks... ;)

er... not that I've been there at all! :D

Good man, because otherwise you'll be missing a great route. We'll buy you two a drink to celebrate.

Anyway it's not like it's a special anniversary....lol....not like 10, 20 etc.

You know you wanna come, she could go shopping with the ladies....

Just to say folks, this will be the last time I'm online until sunday so will see all those meeting at the bordergate in carlisle about 10.45.

Just about to leave work and head to carlisle.

Captain Scarlet - If any details change, please let me know by text.

Many thanks

Well are we all set for Saturday folks? Just a reminder that those heading from Carlisle we'll meet at the Bordergate Brewers Fayre off Jct 42 of the M6 At 10.45am ish. Then head done to Penrith to meet the rest at 11.30am. Hopefully the weather will be kind.

Off to wash the car so I can have a lie in tomorrow..lol

Yeah all ready....will see you tomoro at 10.45....just to check that is the the premier travel lodge am i right ?

Just need to wash the fabia aswell....it's not moved for a while and coverd in bird **** :rofl:

I believe andy is meeting us there aswell....

yup, I'll be there, going to penrith to get some v-power on the way, will be at regghed at 11:30 ish :) my car won't be washes, and will be dirty as always ;)

weather doesn't look good... showers all day I believe.... but never mind eh?

see you all tomorow....