Penrith/Carlisle Meet. Saturday 12th July 2008.

Captain Scarlet

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

getting me tempted mate, Just that we might be having a scots meet the next day but talking to Hannah tonight and we might stay in travel lodge from friday then head to glasgow sunday, depends on the cash factor as well.

Davy

Might be able to organise you staying in my house, if it would help.

If that would be ok mate but we can do travel lodge, prob not get down till about seven or eight as I finish work at 4pm and then need to pick swmbo up.

Will let you know mate.

Davy

I'm gonna have to cancel i'm afraid buddy :(

My mate Rick was meant to be having his stag do this weekend has moved it to next weekend. I tried telling him that it would clash with my Skoda meeting but he played his trump card, FREE naked lap dances for each of us :eek: so it is with great regret that this recently married man is going to have to play in Leeds instead. :D

Dont judge me....lol! You'd all do the same..... wouldn't ya? ;)

I'm sure your meeting will be a success and hopefully i'll be ok for the next one :thumbup:

Will need to re-arrange our after meeting meeting too, i'll text ya about that pal!

Any news on the golfing front?

Mac

What? That's not on...lol

Anyway just done a small route check for the meeting. Slight change, after leaving Penrith we shall head east on the A66, then follow the M1 south. Then park in Leeds somewhere and find Mark, hopefully sneak in for a freebie......:rofl:

No seriously Mark, have a good time. One of my mates has arranged his stag do for Leeds next week too. Unfortunatly too skint to go.

I've done a quick run down part of the route to check for large potholes and grounding risks. There's a few but nothing really serious. I might use your idea Dave and make a few lists for those who are a bit lower than standard.

1. Captain Scarlet

2. Mike Wrightson

3. Smog Monster

4. andyvrs19

5. Lewisgraham

6. sharkrider

7. jasc1988

8. Skodafelicia

9. Skodaboy1983 and Skodagirl 1985

Edited by Skodaboy1983
we can make it!