Long-term Roomster in Autoexpress

Interesting indeed, adds a whole new meaning about being in the hot seat!

Did you see the pics of the Seat after the collision with a deer? Damage was not good - bumper wing and door damaged. Expensive!

Jo

Guest parsko

Oh I get it now........ you mean a Seat had a collision. Not the Roomster seat after a collision with a deer, thought the poor lass might have cacked herself in the impact

She's not wrong about the upholstery gathering fluff etc. My Fabia 3 with the same upholstery is only a week old and has managed to collect cat fluff from my clothing with great efficiency. It wouldn't be so bad, but the seats are black and the cat hair is white. :(

Jo

She's not wrong about the upholstery gathering fluff etc. My Fabia 3 with the same upholstery is only a week old and has managed to collect cat fluff from my clothing with great efficiency. It wouldn't be so bad, but the seats are black and the cat hair is white. :(

Jo

Thats an excellent selling point.

"These Seats remove pet hair from your clothes!"

An interesting article.

The roomster seems to getting a good fanbase now.

What is the Roomster chassis?

Is it a skoda own? or is it sat on the Fabia Estate chassis (Polo based)

Front end is new Fabia, rear is Mk4 Golf.