Live from a Dealers

Lady Elanore

Well here I am, sat in Dealers having my Tyres looked at for loss of pressure, perhaps I have porous alloys, or perhaps I have been unlucky and picked up several punctures. Still I have free wifi access and currently am eating buns and drinking coffee. Can you tell I am bored? Anyone interested in the state of my fellow prisoners? would you like to know the colour of the seats or even the types of buns they have. Be quick coz they say I will be out by 15:30hrs...........hmmmmm

Well I have eaten my bun, drunk my coffee and now I am bored again. I could go and look at the posh cars and get my sticky bun fingers all over their clean and shiny glass……hang on a mo and I will see if I can get thrown out.

Well I have eaten my bun, drunk my coffee and now I am bored again. I could go and look at the posh cars and get my sticky bun fingers all over their clean and shiny glass……hang on a mo and I will see if I can get thrown out.

Just complain loudly about how service at a Skoda dealers was much better

Good place to start world domination.... Sticky buns for the elephants and lots of new cars to key.......;)

Just out of interest does anyone have a Skoda garage near them with free internet, buns, coffee etc.?

Well they just looked at me like they know I’m trouble and left me well alone. Their M3 looks like a 5 year old has just paw’d it :)

Perhaps they are frightened of the impending World Domination that is coming? Perhaps it’s because I had a conversation about my Skoda when I first came n to see them and mentioned how it’s tyre pressure monitor seemed to work better. I dunno, I just don’t seem to be a typical BMW owner:rofl:

Cherry buns or Chocolate ones are on offer

Is that some kind of euphemism? Are you sure you're in a garage? :P

On a more serious note, Mmmmmmmmmmmmm cherrrrrryyyyy bunnnnnnnnnssssssss

Is that some kind of euphemism? Are you sure you're in a garage? :P

On a more serious note, Mmmmmmmmmmmmm cherrrrrryyyyy bunnnnnnnnnssssssss

I no longer have my cherry bun:(, it is gone forever, but wait, there is an alternative Blueberry bun hiding under the biscuits…..:)

So come on then have they found a fault? If they put it on diagnostics and find you've been using your indicators you realise your warrenty will be invalidated :D

You do realise if you ever get one, you are in so much trouble don’t you?:P:P:D

I reckon they have 2 minutes left to come back to me, except I did keep Lee the advisor chap chatting for around 10 minutes so if I am to be fair they have a total of 12 minutes till I steal their entire bun and coconutty biscuits in repayment.:cool:

So what we've established so far is that BMWs are no better made than any other car, their mechanics are no better, and the only reason their cars cost twice as much as other cars is because their service departments lay on free buns...???

:sofahide:

So what we've established so far is that BMWs are no better made than any other car, their mechanics are no better, and the only reason their cars cost twice as much as other cars is because their service departments lay on free buns...???

Well to be fare they still have a few minutes left and I may have a couple of punctures. I can also park my car unlike at Horners and people speak to you when you come in…unlike Horners and you don’t have to scream at them to look at your car which is currently broken down on their forecourt…..unlike Horners and well the list goes on. Having said all that, I wish I had gone to Parkside as they seemed much better.

The nice chap in service has just said he is off to see the guys in the garage bit. They do look after you honest. I even get a courtesy call from the dealers the day before to remind me of my appointment. I also do not expect to have to pay for any of this (again) so I will eat my hourly rate in buns.

Mind you when I get my first service bill I may not be quite so cavillier and may well want to get back

Oooops , I’m done. Gotta go

Audi dealers do bacon sandwiches, and the coffee & wi-fi thing, and if you buy parts a bloke in a suit brings them out. That's why *they* are expensive.