Rapid changes:

Week22:

- Rear electric windows will be operatable from the drivers door controls

Week 32:

- Better noise insulation

- Softer plastics

- Xenon lights option

• Like 1

I'm not disappointed as I am satisfied with how my car is in all these areas and the price I paid for it. However I think it is a good thing if it attracts more customers to the Rapid in the future (and stops some of the whinging!)

• Like 1

Should have the rear window controls, but I couldn't give a proverbial poo about sound insulation. It would be nice to have xenons....

I can't wait for the soft touch plastics, however as the current plastics chafe my organ when I dry hump them.

• Like 1

I'm not disappointed as I am satisfied with how my car is in all these areas and the price I paid for it. However I think it is a good thing if it attracts more customers to the Rapid in the future (and stops some of the whinging!)

Same here to be fair. The only thing that's really made me think "huh, that's a bit poo" about mine is the fact I can wind my window down with one touch but not back up again ... Waiting on hearing whether this is fixable via VCDS :)

I can't wait for the soft touch plastics, however as the current plastics chafe my organ when I dry hump them.

:lol:

As for sound insulation - turn the radio up.

Rapid changes:

Week22:

- Rear electric windows will be operatable from the drivers door controls

Week 32:

- Better noise insulation

- Softer plastics

- Xenon lights option

Where is this list from if you don't mind me asking, presume its the 2014MH changes?

Certainly sounds like good improvements anyway and a shame it didn't have those features from the start. Will take it further upmarket for sure. Will make things more confusing for used buyers though as it essentially means there's now a third spec of Rapid following the early cars and spec upgraded ones from recently.

Certainly sounds like good improvements anyway and a shame it didn't have those features from the start.

Agreed. The major criticism people (and magazine reviewers) seem to have about it is the fondle-worthiness of the interior plastics - the problem is though, if they are changing them because of that, surely the damage is already done? Unless they dish out demonstrators to magazines again hoping for them to re-do their reviews?

Agreed. The major criticism people (and magazine reviewers) seem to have about it is the fondle-worthiness of the interior plastics - the problem is though, if they are changing them because of that, surely the damage is already done? Unless they dish out demonstrators to magazines again hoping for them to re-do their reviews?

This is a very good point. Luckily it is in time for the Spaceback though so they can point it out to the reviewers then.