October orders got already build week?

FGD

11th October and no info from dealer as yet on a provisional build week or otherwise; SE Combi 4x4 rather than vRS in my case. Mind the dealer did quote 15 weeks for delivery, so Skoda Auto have about 6 weeks left to build it to guarantee meeting this deadline.

TP

Sorry, that was what my dealer told me this week, but he said it was in the system. If he lied to me, i lie here

Don't worry about it, your order will only be confirmed for build by the factory about 2 weeks beforehand, your dealer is being optimistic and hoping it's built in the standard 12 / 14 weeks. 

Ordered a VRS at the start of November and the dealer has given me a build date of the second week in Jan. I do however think he is being very optimistic or it's just BS as I have specified quite a few options including pano roof.... Time will tell but I could do with that heated windscreen at the moment!

Ordered 11th of October, but still no date. The dealer told me that 51st week is possible, but nothing has been confirmed yet. Therefore I'm still waiting for build week.

1.8 TSI 4x4 estate

Ordered 19th of October and got confirmed build week 49! I'm picking it up in 2 or 3 weeks time!

Was told at the time of order I'll have to wait until end of March because of some options like pano roof, Columbus, silver roof rails etc...

Happy days for me  :sun:

• Like 1

Ordered 19th of October and got confirmed build week 49! I'm picking it up in 2 or 3 weeks time!

Was told at the time of order I'll have to wait until end of March because of some options like pano roof, Columbus, silver roof rails etc...

Happy days for me  :sun:

Wow, that's quick! Very nice Christmas present :)

• Like 1

ordered on 10th of October, dealer seemed hesitant about January delivery, said it was still unconfirmed - so I'm hoping for a January delivery :think:

the order did not have options that should delay the delivery were I was told (pano roof is not on the option list for the estate in Hungary for some reason).

1.2 TSI DSG Elegance

ordered on 10th of October, dealer seemed hesitant about January delivery, said it was still unconfirmed - so I'm hoping for a January delivery :think:

the order did not have options that should delay the delivery were I was told (pano roof is not on the option list for the estate in Hungary for some reason).

1.2 TSI DSG Elegance

Hello, fellow Hugarian here.

But at least we have HHC, Bolero radio etc for Elegance in our option list instead, while these are already part of the lowest trim level in the UK. ;)

I ordered 3 weeks before you (1.2 TSI Elegance hatch with stick shift) and have a confirmed (?) build week 51. That would mean a mid-January delivery I guess. I check German forums, they have much shorter delivery times for non-VRS Octavias. I guess Hungary is not a priority market, while in the case of UK delivery takes long because of the sea and propably (guesswork) because they manufacture RHD cars in batches.

ordered beginning of Oct. provisional build date has been set to week 2 (pushed back from week 50)

Same as me - SUK say no build date yet, dealer says week 2 estimated - but that's not far away, and I've heard nothing for weeks! Ordered VRS Estate 2nd Oct. 

Ordered vRS hatch end of October, 'standard' options - colour maxi dot, black pack, cruise control and sunset glass - no provisional dates yet, but not expecting anything until end of January at the earliest

Just received an e-mail from the dealer with an update; nothing to get excited about, as no build week has been allocated as yet, not even a provisional one.

Looking like next year for build for sure and that’s going to make delivery within the quoted time very tight if not impossible.

May yet match the 25 week wait for the current Yeti.

Ordered SE 150 4x4 on the 11th Oct.

TP

OK I spoke to one of the Managers here at the local dealership and they said the build week has been confirmed, i.e week 51 (hope that's final). They also said that now all October orders have stabilized and BWs must be accurate.

So it should come home within mid-January the  latest.

finger crossed :)