Front Grille

9 Weeks old and today 2 pigeons together flew into my grille, Damaging it...

Now there a large hole in my grille.....

Call Skoda they tell me its a new Bumper as grille is fitted to it...!!!!!!!!!!!!

£330 Plus paint & fitting.. :wall:

Looking on the Superskoda website they sell a new Honeycomb one...???

but there sold out..

Does anyone know where i can get one or any ideas please  :devil:

The black pack grill is just the surround. Not the actual grill.

I thought the grill came off but needs the bumper taking off to do it.

There are a few guys that have had their bumpers off to fit the black surround it honeycomb grill so have a search and send them a PM. You might even find someone with a grill for sale!

The black pack grill is just the surround. Not the actual grill.

I thought the grill came off but needs the bumper taking off to do it.

There are a few guys that have had there bumpers off to fit the black surround it honeycomb grill so have a search and send them a PM. You might even find someone with a grill for sale!

If i can get a honeycomb even better but superskoda sold out, is there anyone else out there selling honeycomb

A bit left-field, but you could also keep your eye on vehicles being broken. Unless they've hit something front on you might be able to pull some kind of Frankenstein job with the grille?

Nope the grille is only available as part of the bumper.

Only at Dealers

you can get them from the factory

Chap online gets them from Skoda factory 

The honeycomb one will be in stock in the next 2 weeks, i have mine on order and will put a guide up once ive butchered mine apart

i am only 15 mins from you do you want to do my one....!! hehe

That must have been some fat piegon, I thought the lower grill could easily break but not the top one as it looks solid. Unlucky.

NOT 1 it was a pair sitting in the road.. it was foggy this morning at 6.50am

i am only 15 mins from you do you want to do my one....!! hehe

Once it arrives i will let you know, would rather destroy mine before someone elses.

My car was supposed to arrive today but apparently now its not even in the uk even though it arrived a week ago apparently, so the car and grill should turn up at the same time.

Once it arrives i will let you know, would rather destroy mine before someone elses.

My car was supposed to arrive today but apparently now its not even in the uk even though it arrived a week ago apparently, so the car and grill should turn up at the same time.

No worry i just ordered a grille found chap on ebay.. chap get them from the Skoda factory... one of my mate brother own a car repairer I wiIl ask them to fit it on..hopefully less than Skoda dealer..

Saw the green vRS in E.Grinstead on Tuesday..

I'm over in Lingfield..

Replacement grille came today

And yes... It looks like its been taken off from a bumper...

Seller on Ebay told me, they come from the factory like this ...!!   :wonder:

May be I should have got one from Superskoda..!!! 

Dropped over to the car repairer so they can they a look, They will need to make so tag welds to stick it back in..

So car been done next Monday..

This will end up costing me £280 for grille and fitting.. Just because of 2 low flying pigeons.. :wall:

Replacement grille came today

And yes... It looks like its been taken off from a bumper...

Seller on Ebay told me, they come from the factory like this ...!!   :wonder:

May be I should have got one from Superskoda..!!! 

Dropped over to the car repairer so they can they a look, They will need to make so tag welds to stick it back in..

So car been done next Monday..

This will end up costing me £280 for grille and fitting.. Just because of 2 low flying pigeons.. :wall:

They won't come from the Skoda Factory like that, the bumpers will be moulded, painted and assembled by an external supplier and they shipped into Skoda complete ready to be fitted to a car.

Try to fit that to your bumper is going to be a bit of a bodge.....

No way could i afford to pay out for a..

Bumper @ £300

Paint for it around £200

& fitting.. total around £700 just for a broken grille

& putting it on my Insurance just make it go up again as 18 months ago someone decided to hit my old car then drove off without stopping 

that cost my Insurance Company £2000

I already pay £600 on my Insurance per year with full no claims..

They won't come from the Skoda Factory like that, the bumpers will be moulded, painted and assembled by an external supplier and they shipped into Skoda complete ready to be fitted to a car.

Try to fit that to your bumper is going to be a bit of a bodge.....

When i spoke to the dealer they told me the bumper only comes unpainted you need to get it painted if you buy it from the parts desk at the dealership

No way could i afford to pay out for a..

Bumper @ £300

Paint for it around £200

& fitting.. total around £700 just for a broken grille

& putting it on my Insurance just make it go up again as 18 months ago someone decided to hit my old car then drove off without stopping

that cost my Insurance Company £2000

I already pay £600 on my Insurance per year with full no claims..

I know how you feel, I made a fault claim in Feb 2013 so there's no way I'm making another, I'm paying for mine myself, bumper which is near on £400 with VAT, grille surround and vRS badge, with painting it's £937, that's before they find any hidden damage, like the horn that's not working.... :(