Bye Bye Fabia

SWIMBO just traded her 1.6 tdi Fabia for a 1.6 TDi Rapid Spaceback SE with sports pack (sports suspension and bigger alloys) and Style pack (glass roof etc), in candy white.  Ex showroom car with 101 mile on the clock. In Candy White. Must say I was not in favour originally but this car looks great

download_zps842a0041.jpg

not actual car.

• Like 2

Very nice!

I'm on the lookout for one of these showroom/demo cars with the 17in Ray wheels and sports suspension, but I have yet to find one with the other options I want (satnav, climate, sports seats, heated seats, style pack)

Anyone know of a dealer with one of these in either flavour of 1.2TSI then let me know :)

Edited by RapidRonnie

SWIMBO was going to buy a new one with sports seats but we spied the pre reg showroom car and decided to forego the sports seats and save the wait.

Some style pack cars on the skoda web site but none with all the options you are after.

http://www.skoda.net.r66.co.uk/carview.aspx?id=604336122

Some style pack cars on the skoda web site but none with all the options you are after.

http://www.skoda.net.r66.co.uk/carview.aspx?id=604336122

No :(

Seems a bit mental to me to tart up the outside but not both with the nice inside options. I can see why you went for yours with it ready and waiting, but I mean I wonder why the dealers didn't spec them up a bit more. They make the car look better for potential customers and they can sell them for more afterwards.

My Rapid is the Sport and it only comes in candy white.... a few people had their opinions of white cars when i told them what i was getting but i really like them. they look clean and fresh and it makes me clean mine at least once a week to keep it looking good. its my 3rd white car......

waiting on delivery of Spaceback Elegance in white 1.2 tsi 105  with style pack, satnav and 17 inch Camelots  Picking it up next Saturday hopefully! its stuck in Grimsby at the minute and Easter Hols mucking up deliveries so fingers crossed.  I did want a set of Gloss Black Savio wheels as per accessory options but apparently these are not yet available! fat lot of use to me then ; why show this stuff if you cant buy it ? so for now I will have to put up with Silver alloys till Skoda allow us poor relations in the UK to purchase the stuff they keep advertising buy wont let us buy! 

• Like 1

I did want a set of Gloss Black Savio wheels as per accessory options but apparently these are not yet available!

They do the Ray wheels which are gloss black....

6urupaqy.jpg

Sent using my right thumb

why show this stuff if you cant buy it ? so for now I will have to put up with Silver alloys till Skoda allow us poor relations in the UK to purchase the stuff they keep advertising buy wont let us buy! 

The crazy thing is we actually buy more Skodas here in the UK than they do in the Czech Republic. They get all the nice options and we don't!

Yeh Guys I know Rays are available but they have issues with the finish, my son has these on his Rapid and they look the Dogs, but are allready showing signs of "milkyness" and as I dont spend as much time cleaning as he does I would rather have all black with no diamond cut!  anyone out there with inside info on future availability of the Savio alloys ? cant wait for ever as I intend to use the Camelots for winter tyres and the black ones for summer use, so Im hoping Skoda get their finger out and release them  in the UK by wintertime. If not the Rays will have to do and at first sign of trouble a quick trip to the powder coaters for a nice black metalic !!

VRSbilly, the rays are not a factory fit option , only a dealer fitted bling option on showroom cars

Didn't realise that! A bit dodgy as the space back is heavily advertised with these wheels isn't it?

yep I agree ,its a bit naughty but a lot of dealers are doing it, [ incuding my dealer, Faintree ]  but they aint the wheels I want, I dont want to fit other than Genuine cause of warranty issues but Skoda aint giving me the option,so Ive just got to wait as Skoda say the only other wheel option available is the Gigaro , they would fit the bill but are only in matt black not gloss! so it seems I cant win  :sweat:    :@

yep I agree ,its a bit naughty but a lot of dealers are doing it, [ incuding my dealer, Faintree ] but they aint the wheels I want, I dont want to fit other than Genuine cause of warranty issues but Skoda aint giving me the option,so Ive just got to wait as Skoda say the only other wheel option available is the Gigaro , they would fit the bill but are only in matt black not gloss! so it seems I cant win :sweat::@

Ask the dealer to get them finished gloss black for you?

yep I agree ,its a bit naughty but a lot of dealers are doing it, [ incuding my dealer, Faintree ]  but they aint the wheels I want, I dont want to fit other than Genuine cause of warranty issues but Skoda aint giving me the option,so Ive just got to wait as Skoda say the only other wheel option available is the Gigaro , they would fit the bill but are only in matt black not gloss! so it seems I cant win  :sweat:    :@

The ray wheels are genuine Skoda parts, and are available factory fit in CZ. Just not in the UK yet.

Rapid Ronnie, I know the Rays are genuine Skoda parts but I want the all gloss black Savio genuine Skoda wheels as shown in accessories options but Skoda uk keep telling me they aint available so its pretty pointless to advertise a part they cant or wont supply.