Lowering Kit....

Fitting my Eibach Pro lowering springs today, very excited to see what the end result will look like. Its a 25-30 mm drop so should sit nicely as it's way to high at present....

qepameqy.jpg

Sent using my right thumb

• Like 1

Look forward to seeing the results mate :)

Possibly the worst photo I've ever taken but u can see how it sits. I'll have to get some better pics up in time....

Iu7a6e8uz.jpg

• Like 1

Looks awesome!

a few questions if I may..

1. price?

2. any differences with driving comfort?

3. any differences while driving "more aggressively"?

I want it for my car as well!

Looks awesome!

a few questions if I may..

1. price?

2. any differences with driving comfort?

3. any differences while driving "more aggressively"?

I want it for my car as well!

Thanks mate...

1. RRP for springs is 199 although message Damian@DPM for a Brisky discount. I got them fitted for a crate of beer but ur looking at around the same again for fitting.

2. Only took it out for a quick spin but ride is firmer and really noticeable in the corners.

3. Yes. I threw it into quite a few corners to test and it was like it was on rails mate. Chuffed.

do you have a before and after pic? am thinking of the same on mine when it arrives.

Presumably it dosn't affect the vehicle warranty?

Cheers.

Edited by charles

Before.....

terezeve.jpg

Warranty only affected WRT suspension parts.... If they notice or if u tell them!

Did you inform insurance company of changes to standard?

Bidey fae Perth

Err no officer

• Like 1

TBH I don't think it looked too bad before but it does look very nice now, and I'll admit a bit better. Shame Skoda don't do a factory fit sports suspension option.

I was thinking the same..Sport model = lowered Sports suspension etc . as they did on the Monte Carlo!

For for a  h'apeth a tar (as we say in Yorkshire!) Skoda have missed bits off the Rapid Sport that would have made it even more desirable but included silly things like steel pedals!?

Edited by charles

Did you inform insurance company of changes to standard?

Bidey fae Perth

Funny isn't it - if you tell the insurers, they will undoubtedly jack up the premium, yet this modification improves the handling characteristics, thus making it a safer car!

Motor insurance is a funny old game!

Money making, that's all it is.

It cost an extra £40 on my insurance when I informed them I had my other car (Mx-5) lowered by 30mm. It makes the car handle better but doesn't make it go any faster. They can't even say I'm a potential "boy racer" either I turned 60yrs old last week.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Can you please tell me the model of this kit ?

I could'n find it ... There are kits for spaceback but not for saloon... a link will be useful

By the way what are your tires 16 or 17 ? Thanks

Eibach Pro lowering springs part number E10-79-009-01-22. 17 inch Rays as standard on sport mate
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Before.....

terezeve.jpg

Warranty only affected WRT suspension parts.... If they notice or if u tell them!

£167 for parts and £60 to fit - supply and fit from my local Skoda dealer.  Seems very reasonable if you ask me.  Take delivery of mine on Wednesday - these will be fitted by xmas!