OEM downpipe with pre-cat and cat removed

VRSerious

As in title, an oem downpipe that has had the pre-cat and the catalytic converter removed and then welded backup.

I bought this as I was planning to go stage two on my VRS but looking to change cars soon and so never got fitted. 

The downpipe came from a mk5 golf GTI who was running 330bhp happily but he just fancied a change to a full BCS powervalve system.

This is far better quality than an ebay decat special and as such will not crack after 6 months.  

This will fit a mk2 octavia or most 2.0 TSFI engines (possibly even more)

Looking for £65 delivered or £55 picked up from York (I could meet you in a 30 min radius)

Cheers

Chris. 

Can you do £80 posted?

Its massive and heavy so at the minute just looking for collection or I'm down in Watford next week, so could possibly meet up if that's any good?

• 2 weeks later...

could be easy or could be a pig, all depends if the four bolts connecting to you turbo want to play nice.

I would guess yes on the lights front but someone on here might know better???? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

What would the difference between this and an aftermarket downpipe and decat be?

The difference would be the flex section, with after market one they tend to crack over time (this can be well under a year), especially the ebay jobbies. That's why the oem exhaust have them:)

• 2 weeks later...