Octavia sport going to scrap heaven:(

Today I was given the news I didn't want to hear and I'm so sad but some ****** went in to the back of my beloved sport last Thursday and today I found out its a total loss completely gutted post-112971-1406143486961_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not cost affective for me to buy back and repair and to all who wanted to no wether parts are available it depends what you want and if it's worth me buying it back to brake as I don't have the space to store it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be interested in the two front seats, steering wheel, and drivers door car.

Possibly front bumper and head lights as well depending on price and condition.

In fact the more the I think about it, I would just like the full car as spares lol

I hear what you are saying though about not having the space.

But I would really appreciate it if you could pull the sport badges off the side if they are in good condition still, the chrome is starting to come away on mine and I can not find a replacement anywhere.

I dunno Craig sorry mate, it was more a case of thinking out loud.

Pretty broke at the min though having spent £3000 in 6 months on mine (see my thread about it) including a gearbox rebuild now as I type this :-(

Plus I'm bringing my other car out of storage and putting that in the garage here, and can only fit our other 2 cars on the drive so haven't got the space for it really.

I would really like the sport badges from the doors though if possible, like I say one of mine has started to peal and it's driving me mad lol.

@JohnSTV6

When you say 'sport' badges, are you talking about an Octavia with the sports suspension option or a whole different Octavia altogether?

I have the sports suspension on my '06 L&K but no badges.

So technically I could sport the 'sport' badges and not be a phoney?

Car has sports option, 225/45/17s on Pegasus wheels.

No a Sport is an Ambient base car with sports suspension, Pegasus alloys and sporty bumpers that fit over the standard ones. Apparently they brought the Sport out as there was a delay with the early VRs.

Edited by billywhiz040480

Here you go, any reason to post a few pics lol

5-1.jpg

C60FEE9F-D4C7-4F74-9FE0-F7BC498874BC-142

0c997ef75c47fd0cdf886e213126455a.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

With a sport, you also get sport kick plates, sports badges on rear doors in same font as kick plates, chrome twin exhaust tips, sports seat (same as vrs but made from cloth) a 3 spoke leather vrs wheel but without the vrs badge, chrome gear insert on the gear stick, small subtle lip type spolier on the boot

Looks just like mine, except the grille slots are horizontal on mine, I have headlight washers (not xenon).

The kick plates have Lauren & Kliment on them, leather interior and steering wheel, twin tip exhaust, chrome insert on gearstick... might as well be a sport!

Mine is the estate and doesn't have the rear reflector strips though.

Indeed it does, the sport front end is nothing but styling.

I'm happy that mine corners flat and grips well, shame about the 105bhp!