Puppy Blasters

caine9

Thinking of getting a pet dryer from the well known site. Are they all about the same a generic sort of thing? I assume the 2800 ones are better than the 2600 should add it is for the Yeti not the puppy  :D

Not researched these recently - but i think there were 2 variants doing the rounds - both look very similar. 

But i'm sure Chrisrs has posted pics to the exact model he purchased.... on another thread.  :thumbup:

$_12.JPG

Sorru - i should have posted the link in the post above - they are "on sale" at the moment...  hope this helps  :thumbup:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2800W-Dog-Pet-Grooming-Hair-Dryer-Hairdryer-Heater-Blaster-Black-Brand-New-/111298376953?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs&hash=item19e9e674f9

Thanks for the link

It's the same as mine but in black...buy with confidence

They are getting cheaper too

Thanks Chris

• 1 month later...

i've seen this thread before, know what the machine does and know I'm in the styling and car care section, but every time I click on the thread I'm still a little disappointed its a car dryer.  

I dont even know what I'm hoping to see here.  :think:

• Like 3

Anyone still looking for one of these...

Check out the Forum Classifieds, non-automotive section... I'm clearing out my old detailing gear including one of these. :)

Sold i hope unless someone has beaten me to it.

• Like 1

Anyway back on topic. I know the score, pics or didn't happen / you haven't got it.

Here is the kicker, it now raining :thumbdown: . Oh well, i will just have to until it stops before I can try out my new toy.

Awesome..... your gonna have some fun with that setup mate!!!  :thumbup:  :dance:   :rofl: