i have ran out of ideas why it goes into limp

Ok still a big problem, if I go over a certain mph and have given it a boot full, then leave it to cool down on tick over turn it off then the next day it's in limp mode! Turn it off leave it a bit then it's ok again! It's driving Me crazy, so far I've had a smoke test no leaks, cleaned throttle body, brand new 're circulating valve forge, New n75 valve, New Bosch maf sensor, had the codes written out 17705, New vacuum valve, n249 bypass, I just don't know what else I can do, please help

I had a similar issue with the MAF sensor. But wouldn't happen all the time and only did it when you went over a certain speed. I confirmed it by logging with VCDS and driving with the MAF unplugged once it had gone into limp mode.

But like FUBAR said get the battery checked as well

Yea I think I will get it checked peeps, my maf is brand new two weeks old didn't make a difference when I changed it, what about the map sensor on the intercooler would that maybe cause it? And thank you for all replies

My car is modded also with, forge tip, forge cold side 're location kit, cat back system and 200 cell cat, 2.0 coil pack kit, cai kit, custom 're map done on the rolling road, forge 008, one step colder plugs,

In low revs you could hear the turbo spinning up but be now you have to give it a bit before you can hear it and Feel it, not sure if the n249 bypass would of caused that?