Ibiza Sport Seats - straight fit for Fabia/Polo/Ibiza

vrsRob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Doubt a courier would cost too much...

They'd be ideal if someone wanted to use the subframes to fit Octy/Golf etc seats to a Fabia/Polo/Ibiza...

PM replied to, yes battwell, straight swap into Fabia/Polo/Ibiza.

They owe me £60 so anything over that is fine.

They were going into my other halfs Fabia but she now has an Octavia so need to go!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Very interested, but I need to be sure they're the thing for me before I do the distance to pick them up. Is the drivers seat in decent nick? Ratchet working, bolsters alright, no looseness on the frame? Do they have side air bags?

Very interested, but I need to be sure they're the thing for me before I do the distance to pick them up. Is the drivers seat in decent nick? Ratchet working, bolsters alright, no looseness on the frame? Do they have side air bags?

The drivers seat base is a little worn to be honest, would benefit from a new foam and cover if you wanted them to be mint - this is reflected in the price...

I have priced them below what the owe me as they are now in the way - the thought was that someone may want them to use the frames for adapting other interiors such as Octavia/Golf/Leon as others have done to fit into the Fabia.