Anyone currently owning a 2.8 v6 petrol automatic superb ?

Hermon

hi ..

i am planning to sell off my 2.5 v6 diesel and in lookout for a petrol 3.6 v6 ...my current one giving me a lot of trouble throughout ....its like there is no end to it! but i do love my diesel 2.5 ....i have to take it to the garage for checkup every now and then when i take it out for a long run ...n i end up taking my friends car .... mine has failed me a couple of times and i m loosing hopes on it..taking it to the local dealer will kill my pockets....

if there is anyone currently owning a petrol v6 i would like to know how it performs..and how reliable it has been to you in terms of the age of the car and comfort and its mpg's. 

i was referring to mk1 3.6 v6 superb.  :|

ok i am kinda confused here!! is there a 2.8 litre v6 petrol mk1 superb ?? i saw one for sale here in my city ....  ok i guess i got the "cc" wrong here !!  :p

1405749018_679257362_4_zpsfd59019a.jpg

ok so ..i went an saw two 2.8 petrol superb that was up for sale in my city .....and i was fairly dissapointed ...it was too old ...2005 models both of them ...and poorly maintained !! .. i guess  ill have to stick on to my 2.5Tdi . So gonna get her fixed .... my current 2.5 v6 has some major power loss.. tho all the gears shift ...there is no power when i put the accelerator peddle down! if anyone of you know what the reason could be it would be of great help.

Complex question with an immense amount of different answers. Seeing a mechanic might give you a more specific overview of the problem and then you might be able to give us more detailed information. Even better, start a new thread that is relevant to your problem. A scan of your cars ECU might shed a light on things and whatever turns up with it could also be of great help to anyone who would like to help you. 

Complex question with an immense amount of different answers. Seeing a mechanic might give you a more specific overview of the problem and then you might be able to give us more detailed information. Even better, start a new thread that is relevant to your problem. A scan of your cars ECU might shed a light on things and whatever turns up with it could also be of great help to anyone who would like to help you. 

Yeah taking the car to Skoda service tomorrow !! fingers crossed ...i took it to a local mechanic nearby to see if they could find out what the problem was... and they said my transmission oil is low and that could be one problem.... so i have made a booking at skoda ..will take her tomorrow and hopefully see if it can be fixed. 

Best is go for manual one. Auto 2.8V6 has massive issues with gear box, mechatronics and clutch failure. Please don't buy automatic skoda car. 

well the superb mk1 never came with a manual version here in India. i have an auto 2.5 v6 TDi ..