Monte Carlo

Just thought id post my little fabia up. Recently changed the old badges to the new black & chrome, changed the old swing radio to amunsden, got german style number plates, lowered it with eibech spings 15mm, got a vrs style exhaust tip done, got hid kits for all front lights besides the drls and led number plates lights and inside led lights for map reader etc. Just giving a few ideas to other fabia owners if their looking for ideas too.

Enjoy

post-93692-0-15063100-1414144503_thumb.jpg

post-93692-0-74456400-1414144548_thumb.jpg

post-93692-0-71208600-1414144566_thumb.jpg

post-93692-0-89463600-1414144623_thumb.jpg

Awh poo dint realise i posted it in the mk1 section .... can i change it over or do i have start from scratch ?

You could just copy it

Or quite your original post and then paste it on a new thread in the mk2 section

Or at least I think it is that easy...

JRJG

As said by others, that looks absolutely spot on. Neat mods without looking "Barry". It's basically what Skoda should have done to really finish the vehicle off...

What headlights did you get (and from where please?)?