Optigloss luxury detail spray on offer. Only 20 bottles

Dinski

Bit of an update, in laws are over this weekend, and bringing with them sum bottles of optishine

Steve has given me these to offer to you guys at a low price of £8 for a bottle of optigloss luxury detail spray so it will be £10 delivered within the UK.

Collection is welcome if you live in the West Yorkshire area

This is a great product I've used it myself, Chris now has a bottle so I'm sure when he try's it he will report back, as have 3 of the prize draw winners. (In the manorlands prize draw) in care car section

Here's what it is Optiline optigloss luxury detail spray

Details Can be found here. http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/334541-optiline-detail-supplies-optishine-optigloss/#entry4051134

658304D0-2FFA-4EC4-99C2-C3A62A19B96C.jpg

I'll try a bottle. If you give me your paypal address I'll send the £10 over asap.

Cheers,

Andrew.

No problem Andrew I'll send you a pm with details.

If you want to add a bottle of optishine ptfe superblend carnauba wax (designed to work together, I can do you both for £18 so only one lot of postage.

I'll leave it with you.

Pm sent.

Ill have a bottle of you and i`ll bump into you at some stage :clap:

Sure thing or I could leave it with Chris or Ste whenever I pass them or visit them next?

Thanks Carl.

I'll just take the Optigloss for now and see how I go. Payment has been sent. :thumbup:

Andrew.

Not a problem. And thank you.

Carl.

Payment Received by the way.

So I have 18 bottles left guys.

7D7BA280-700B-491D-AAA5-7B8FAAAEB8B7.jpg

The above is 1 quick wipe down with Optigloss QD reflections are really good I love this product and it's so easy to use.

20140810_171110.jpg

The above is beading and sheeting from optishine wax applied by machine (really lovely) great durability

I'd love to give this a go, if you pm me your paypal address I'll send some dosh your way.

Cheers

Pm'd you, I take it, it's the optigloss detailing spray you meant not the carnauba ptfe wax?

Thanks.

Carl.

I was about to order some detailer and saw this, where about in West Yorkshire (ill be up at my folks in Ferrybridge before Christmas) or could you post it out?

Pm'd

• Like 1

Quick update on optishine wax, it's in its third and final guise now.

Hope everyone likes it.

AECF6730-7788-44DD-AA11-4DDC8C46614D.jpg

And the final Optigloss too.

Both now with the glossy type professional labels.

I personally think they look great now.

FA81B7A1-89A2-4C9F-BD63-06D67FAE0BF2.jpg

• Like 1