Skoda superb 1 styling?

stistus

Hi.

Im new to this forum, and i dont know if its mentioned in this forum, but is it possible to get som styling parts for this car, only place ive found is milotec. But they dont have everything.  The part that i really was hoping to find, is some new tail lights, and hopfully LED, and dark tinted. And also i want to find a body kit?

There are no custom taillights for the Superb I. Go for the 2006 facelift ones if you want improvement. 

I think there is a Superb bodykit. Keep searching. But in my opinion this isn't a car for modifications like that. 

Best regards

• Like 1

i would not recommend you to put body kit onto this car. its more about elegance and comfort with this one! ...... but if modification is what you really want to do with this one ....for starters give your car a good polishing and waxing treatment...let it shine! :D 

y don't you revamp you audio system? 2-din head unit with a 4 channel amp and component speakers?subwoofer? maybe??.....

lowering H&R springs and Bilstein struts ?or coilovers even maybe??

ECU remap ??

changing all the interior lights to LEDs ??

new alloy wheels with upsized tyres ??

depending on which variant you superb is ... add new leather seats if it doesnt have one ? or re-condition you old seats maybe ??