Joining the fold!

Santaclart

Picking up a 15 place 1.2 tsi dsg elegance indoor on wednesday so will be joining the yeti side of things!

Currently drive a 210bhp Octavia 1 vrs so a little concerned im going to miss the power but a failed left knee has dictated the move!

Really excited!

I have just changed from an Octavia II 1.8TSI 4X4 to a Yeti Outdoor 1.2TSI DSG. The Yeti lacks the oomph of the Octavia but the engine is very smooth and quiet and I love the DSG. I can live with the reduction in performance.

Picked it up yesterday, in Moon White. Loving it so far bar the silly low arm rest?

I take it you mean on the door as the middle one can be adjusted. I have got used to it now.

Oh the middle one can be? Can seem to only make it slide back and fore?

Otherwise loving the car:D

It'll lift up on a ratchet about 4" in clicks the lift right up and it goes down again.

It'll lift up on a ratchet about 4" in clicks the lift right up and it goes down again.

I'm confused.

I have a 2014 F/L model.

The arm rest will go forwards about 3 inches or so, but you cannot raise the arm up, only pivot it up to gain access to the cubby hole beneah it.

Colin

I had read the manual, page 68, and I have gone out to play. The arm rest does not lift, but it will pivot in 4 click stops.

Edited by eribaMotters

I'm confused.

I had read the manual, page 68, and I have gone out to play. The arm rest does not lift, but it will pivot in 4 click stops.

So that did not raise it up to rest your arm on it more comfortably from it's lower position then?