Camera problems

Ok, I will try to explain.

I have installed Cmos backing(reversing) camera on my Superb.

It was working very well, but about a week ago, I have noticed small spots or how to say bubbles inside her(when I put in reverse)...

Now, I have tried and put camera in rise(in hoping it will absorb moister), but no, it didnt work..tiny tiny bubles are still inside her. I cannot see very well, through camera, and its just a shame, also cant open her.

Is there any way I can repair her?

Tnx...

Hi Milanm,

Not going to help you but as a tip, the last one I replaced as it got "dirty inside, I brought another the same but then glued any orfices say where the wire enters etc, even though they are meant to be water restant. This one has never got dirty inside.

• Like 1

Tnx Nackuk, I was hopping that you will read and reply.

I did somehow manage to open "waterproof" case, and to clear lenses...now I will bought some silicon and do what you did, and I will hope so for the best.

I will report result...cheers :beer: