Fabia 1 leather vRS seats

Hi

Any one know if it's possible to fit seats from a Fabia 1 vRS into a Fabia 2 ?

I fancy the idea of Finding some leather seats from a Fabia 1 vRS and fitting them in my Monte!

It looks like the rear seats are different, but more important are the font seats. Can I assume that if they have seat air bags they would be a straight swop?

Many thanks

Steve

Thanks for the input, but Ibiza cupra leather seats are like hens teeth!! Unlike fabia 1 leather seats. The question is do Fabia 1 and 2 use the same seat runners?

• 2 months later...

Hi

Just to update you all, I followed "sharkrider's" advise, and I have just back home after going to Seat Sugeons at York? Complete with a new set of seat covers etc all fitted. I am very pleased.

Steve

• Like 1

Hi

Just to update you all, I followed "sharkrider's" advise, and I have just back home after going to Seat Sugeons at York? Complete with a new set of seat covers etc all fitted. I am very pleased.

Steve

you said that  without pictures..........................

Hi

Sorry, must investigate how to post pics!!

Maybe then I can start up a a couple projects of my Monte and vRS!!

So impressed that I may consider getting them to retrim my vRS

Steve

Hi

Steve

So how much were the covers?

Hi

Front n back seats, door trims, over a £1000!!

But you get what you pay for!!

Steve

Just FYI , I have spent over £3000 on my Monte in the last 6 months!

Refurbish the alloys, in gloss black, not what it had (black - wrong colour) New tyres - P-Neros. Replacement steering wheel, new updated instrument cluster amongst other things!

That's without what I have spent on my vRS !

HWMBO, told me not to buy another car, but as I am happy with my "fleet", so I am just improving what we have!! Just tell her how much I am spending!!!!!

Steve

Hi guys

As requested, here are the pics hope you like them:-

image.jpg3_zpssztwkrg8.jpg

image.jpg2_zps7vdrqmpy.jpg

Some may not like the results, bit like marmite, but I do.

Steve

• Like 2

Hi guys

As requested, here are the pics hope you like them:-image.jpg3_zpssztwkrg8.jpgimage.jpg3_zpssztwkrg8.jpgimage.jpg2_zps7vdrqmpy.jpgimage.jpg2_zps7vdrqmpy.jpg

Steve

Mmmmm. I get the feeling those seats look better in real life

Sorry guys

I said I was new this this, I was not able to add the rear seat s pic

Hope this works !

image.jpg4_zpsxzc5j2yo.jpg

The head rests have not been done as the pattern they had was wrong, they are getting it sorted and will post them back to me.

So pleased, may even think about getting my vRS done as well. But I have spent too much on both cars, it may have to wait a bit.

Steve

Just FYI , I have spent over £3000 on my Monte in the last 6 months!

Refurbish the alloys, in gloss black, not what it had (black - wrong colour) New tyres - P-Neros. Replacement steering wheel, new updated instrument cluster amongst other things!

That's without what I have spent on my vRS !

HWMBO, told me not to buy another car, but as I am happy with my "fleet", so I am just improving what we have!! Just tell her how much I am spending!!!!!

Steve

Steve

Seats are looking good, really liking the colour but as you said a real marmite thing ( I like Marmite) looks like i'm not the only mad one here spending that sort of money on my Monte, 2.5K being spent this week on the wrap, I went down the Audi A! heated half leather Sline seats though. What's next on the agenda?

Scott

• Like 1

I hate marmite but have to say I really like these seats. Even if the vRS seats would have fitted I think this is a better more personal option. The rear seats definitely need the head rests and will be good to see them on, have you gone for the same pattern as the front, black with red stitching? They look very inviting and excellent quality, if I find any money down the back of the sofa I may well do something to mine.!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Scott, I have spent a weeeee bit toooo much of late, what with the monte interior, plus I have had the wheels powder coated gloss black, so it matches the black on the monte. Plus a new set of tyres. I have also had a Superb streering wheel and updated instrument cluster fitted. - as you can see in the pics.

Then if you look at my thread on the Octavia 3, I have had a new exhaust etc fitted. (Which was not cheep!)

Next week the wife's Roomster is having its gearbox repaired and cam belt changed.

So not a lot on the menu for a while - or that's what I will tell the wife!!

Jonro - yes the same. I also got around to to fitting "flyeye" on the front fog lights, as you did a while ag. Looks very good. May do the same to my vRS. Thanks.

Again many thanks for all your feedback.

Steve

What is the difference between that cluster and your old one? I think that is the same as mine, did you not have the maxi dot before? Flyeye looks pretty good when done right, fog lights are easy, rear clusters weren't, well not for me anyway, I prefer wires and bulbs. The steering wheel looks great, would love a mfsw myself and an OEM arm rest rather than my after market one. Keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi guys

As requested, here are the pics hope you like them:-

Steve

It may just be the picture but are those seats orange? In some photos the car looks orange so I'm assuming it's all red it's just the pictures and I'm pretty tired so could be my eyes!