Fabia 1 leather vRS seats

Jonro

The new cluster includes mixi dot, which includes an analog fuel gauge and temp gauge! Plus all the other features - oil temp, fuel range and digital speed display. But the best was the change of steering wheel. I really hated the look of the air bag!! the new is lot better. Plus with the new wheel, give me multi function. Every works a treat!

Arm rest - I did have an after market one, but is was not as good as the the one fitted as standard to my wife's Roomster. So I ordered one a Roomster one, for my Monte. It's a great deal better. More expensive, but in life you get what you pay for!!

Steve

Steve, I'm starting to wish I had gone OEM now on my the armrest. Like you said, you get what you pay for. I think my next mod would have to be a retro fit of cc, I miss it more than I thought I would. Im due to change next May though so not sure if it's worth it for 10 months. Jon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you mean the handle, that was off eBay along with covers for the seat belt sockets!!

They are not to the same standard!!

Steve