Octavia Mk2 Floor Mats - Suit VRS - Used but in good condition

GrahamVRS

Hi all - I have for sale the floor mats that came with my Mk2 Octavia VRS. They are a good fit and the front mats have the eyes for clipping onto the floor to stop them from sliding around.

I replaced these with rubber mats over 2 years ago so I estimate that they were only used for the first 2 years of the cars life and so they are in reasonably good condition, with no tears. The drivers mat obviously has the most wear, but nothing excessive and they are all in good clean, just vacuumed appearance.

Would rather not post, collection from Hockley Essex or if you're not in a hurry, anywhere along the A1 up to county durham in the next few weeks subject to prior arrangement.

£10

post-67377-0-06150800-1431253676_thumb.jpg

I understand you not wanting to post them but if that is a grey trim round the outside I would like them if you get no local interest and change your mind about posting. I dont mind if you use myhermes even!!!, as they will go well with my grey leather...

Cheers

Adam

• 2 weeks later...

Would be looking at £12.98 to post. It's up to you, but for a second hand pair of car mats it's a bit steep! It's up to you, let me know what you think.

Thanks mate yeah bit steep. Can you pop a clearer photo of the drivers mat up though pls. I may still do it if in good enough nick...