Favia vRS rear bumper "vRS" trim piece / skirt - new in packet

devonutopia

From my abandoned project I have this left over.

It's a new (still in its packing) vRS skirt piece for the hatchback fabia mk1 rear bumper.

If you want to give your non vRS a vRS rear look, this is perfect.  Will require painting as it is new, and therefore no finish on it.

Not sure on price, but I will say £30, and then will have to consider getting it to you.  I am travelling to Yorkshire on 8th June (I think it is) so could in theory bring with me if you live somewhere M5/M6/(however you get to Yorkshire)

Best way to Yorkshire from you ( My opinion and the way I would go is ) M5, M42, M1  to Leeds or the M1, M18, A1 to Wetherby ( depends where in Yorkshire your going )

There will be an overnight stop in Telford on the way, so it will be from there ultimately.  I think it will end up being up M6 and across Pennines somewhere.

If only this was on a couple of days ago, I am having new rear bumper fitted thanks to a delivery driver at a local garage reversing into my parked car. And the garage doing the repair has had to wait over a week to get the valance from the factory as theyre on back order.

Obviously getting quite rare now.