Skoda Fabia VRS Hybrid

Taylor477

Hello everyone :)

The time has come for me to sell my 2006 Skoda Fabia VRS as I have purchased a new car!

I purchased her May 2012 on 64000 miles with 1 years Skoda Warranty on and she has been brilliant to me!

I would not be selling her unless I had reason to, and that reason is a new car that I have paid the deposit for, so unfortunately she must go.

2006/55 Skoda Fabia VRS 1.9TDi

108381 miles (the mileage will rise daily)

2 Keys

Fresh MOT will be supplied

Engine

- Custom Built (by Top Tune in Poland) Stage 3 PD130 Hybrid Turbo with 7-blade billet wheel

- Sachs performance clutch with dual mass flywheel rated for over 360lbs/ft

- EGR & ASV Delete

- PD160 Air intake

- Airtec FMIC with complete aluminium pipework to the EGR delete.

- Piper Exhausts 2.5" De-Cat Downpipe

- Full engine head rebuild during head gasket replacement less than 2000 miles ago. 

- BM Conversions remap to be done next week to roughly 220bhp along with a fresh MOT. 

Suspension & Handling

- Seat Sport front struct brace

- PB Coilovers Mono-tube setup with Linear Springs for sharper performance which are fully Height & Damper adjustable with pillow-ball top mounts

- All SuperPro suspension bushings with Anti-lift kit (perfect for keeping the power down) & PowerFlex 65shore Dogbone engine bushing. 

- 312mm brakes with brand new Pagid discs & pads

- 17" Octavia VRS 'Spider' alloys (these are in need of a refurbishment)

- Brand new Michelin Pilot Sport 3's on the front with Vredestein Ultrac Sessantas on the back with plenty of tread left

Interior

- Kenwood BT60U Headunit

- MTX Roadthunder 8" subwoofer

Exterior

- Freshly resprayed front bumper done by Banburys Bodyshop in Segensworth.

A bit more information:

When I purchased her she was completely standard and she has been thoroughly looked after and

has never had any issues except for a Camshaft position sensor which was replaced under warranty.

The engine & turbo work has only been completed within the last few thousand miles and a new remap

is going to be done by BM Conversions in Southampton.

There are some negative bits:

- There are a few stone-chips on the bonnet.

- Alloys could do with a refurbishment. 

- After roughly 6 months of owning her I accidentally broke the lever that lets the larger split of the rear seats forward.

Fortunately this has never bothered me as I have never needed to put the rear seats forward.

This can be repaired by a professional and the kit can be purchased from Skoda.

- Unfortunately when I purchased her she did not have full service history stamps as a previous owner had lost the booklet however

she does have all the receipts of any work carried out & she was fully verified by a Skoda Dealer when I purchased her.

- I had the recent work performed by a good friend of mine who is a fully certified and qualified mechanic which means

that there is no stamps for the most recent services at 94k & 106k.

She will be available when I return from holiday 26th June with a new MOT & a professional valet.

I am aware that VRS's have been going for upwards of £4.5k in similar condition so I believe I am pricing this fairly.

Please do not hesitate to message me regarding any questions you may have.

Car is located in Hampshire.

£3850

I am open to offers.

photo-6_zps649769be.jpg

IMG_4301_zpssakrvpdx.jpg

IMG_4298_zpsv88jfuhd.jpg

IMG_4300_zpssfb90ibm.jpg

IMG_3598_zpsoz7vlrs2.jpg

IMG_3600_zpsw0gmphth.jpg

photo-3_zps2cb01da6.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

I shall add more pictures shortly!

• Like 1

Guest BigJase88

Just out of interest, how do you do for fuel consumption with the hybrid turbo set up?

Hybrid gets better mpg as turbo is working less.

Generally 3-5 mpg increase

Just out of interest, how do you do for fuel consumption with the hybrid turbo set up?

I normally get around 57-59mpg. Long slow journeys I will see 65mpg+

Short town trips and is normally around 45mpg

• 2 weeks later...

How does the car drive in traffic with the uprated clutch?

I opted for uprated organic-plate clutch with Dual Mass flywheel therefore keeping standard clutch feel but with increased performance capabilities. 

• Like 1

I opted for uprated organic-plate clutch with Dual Mass flywheel therefore keeping standard clutch feel but with increased performance capabilities.

Thank you for your reply I remember when I bought a Nissan Pulsar GTIR with an uprated clutch it was like pushing a brick through the floor and impossible in traffic.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

The Fabia passed its MOT with no advisories.

On top of this, I am putting her in for a full exterior and interior valet with In Detail Car Care costing £130.

• 2 weeks later...