Why my Superb looses turbo when going on motorway?

I bought a 1.9TDi 5 speed manual Skoda Superb Elegance 2003. 

First noticed when i went on motorway just entered and got to about 50-60mph and turbo stopped working... no warning lights or anything. 

Turned ignition off and on and turbo came back and worked fine since yesterday went on mway again and same thing happened on slip road, speed about 60mph and turbo went, had to do the off/on again to get back. And then however long i drive on mway its fine. 

Help?

With a cold engine.

Open bonnet, locate turbo, on top of turbo is the vnt actuator (round metal jobbie with vac hose running to top of it). Feel underneath it,there's a rod running down to the turbo.

Move rod up by hand, it should be free moving. If it's hard then the vnt vanes are gummed up and as advised search for Mr muscle.

As a short term fix exercise it by hand (up and down) until it's freed off.

Very little space and it will hurt your thumb but it will fix a stuck vnt mechanism.

Does the engine shudder when turning off.

If it does the you have a problem with the vacuum system (pipes can rot or rub through with vibration) that operates turbo variabe vanes, egr and anti shudder turn off valve