Sun blocking

So I have a baby on the way due in June... the windows are slightly tinTed from the factory but not enough for a baby...

What have people done to help block the sun I'm not overly a fan of dark tints I've seen some fitted sun shades you can buy from superskoda just after some advice what people have done

Thanks

So I have a baby on the way due in June... the windows are slightly tinTed from the factory but not enough for a baby...

What have people done to help block the sun I'm not overly a fan of dark tints I've seen some fitted sun shades you can buy from superskoda just after some advice what people have done

Thanks

Vanstyle sun shades perfect fit and can be easily removed. Better than tints for that reason alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have the Skoda oem one piece sunshade fitted to the rear screen and Vanstyle shades fitted to the rest of the windows.

The Vanstyle rear screen shade is in two sections and the join is right where my rear dashcam is.

The other good thing about the shades is you can have the window down for air and insects and road crud don't get in. Also if the window gets broken it minimises the amount of glass entering the cabin.

I have the Skoda oem one piece sunshade fitted to the rear screen and Vanstyle shades fitted to the rest of the windows.

The Vanstyle rear screen shade is in two sections and the join is right where my rear dashcam is.

The other good thing about the shades is you can have the window down for air and insects and road crud don't get in. Also if the window gets broken it minimises the amount of glass entering the cabin.

Yeah could point I think I will order some shades best all round result I think

Got the same car shades mentioned above off eBay for 35 quid. Little metal clips sit on the rubber around the window and let the sunshade sit inside. Work a treat with my new born

• Like 1

OEM sun shades from SuperSkoda were (may still be) excellent value. Full set of five was about £80 IIRC.

• Like 1

I have the shades too, they work well and once I figured out which way the clips for the side windows actually went were easy to fit too.

Personally I think they look a bit rubbish on a bright day from outside the car, but you can't have it all

• Like 1