Driver's window operation

Hello all,

I've got a one week old (as far as I'm concerned, it's a 2011 really) Octavia.  Today my wife noticed the driver's electric window would not go all the way up and would keep returning down.

Firstly has anyone got any idea what is causing this?

Secondly, I'd like to have a go at fixing this myself, and I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the direction of a guide / tutorial for accessing the window mechanism and maintenance.

Thanks in advance!

It could be a damaged cog in the window motor. Mine normally plays up when the weather is super hot but is fine the rest of the year.

This video might help as there are some useful links in the description

Try spraying silicon dash shine in to the runners. Work it up and down a few times in short bursts so as not to activate one touch closing. Then take window to bottom and hold button for about 10 seconds in down position then get window to top and hold again for ten seconds. It could be just the window thats dragging and activating anti pinch/anti trap