Tyred?

Having had Mondeos and an Audi A6 I am used to my front tyres wearing out every 12K (Mondeo) and about 16K (Audi A6). These were all estates.  Having had my Superb estate on a 15 plate for a while now I am impressed in that I have clocked up 24K and the front tyres still have 4 mm tread.  They are 19" Pirelli P7's.  Anyone else had such good life out of their front tyres?  This is my first Skoda and I am well impressed.  Love the DSG box and the 190bhp engine.  I had a company car before this - the A6 - and I can honestly say the Skoda is better and better equipped (well mine is!) even though they are basically very similar.

I have 19" Pirelli P7's on my 280 Sportline. I hope to have the same experience as you MChris. Contentals on my superb mk2 used to only get 14k miles on my fronts. If the 19" Pirellis don't last well I will try another brand.

• Like 1

My hatch was serviced on Friday and has just clocked 30,000; got 16" tyres and reported as 4" left on front and I think 6" on rears.  This after having the car for a week or so under 1 year, and doing mainly long runs (so not putting too much strain/wear on lots of slow corners, etc).  Will be interesting to see just how much longer they go for.

• Like 1