BRISKODA National Meeting

ColinD
Meets

Event details

Start your planning, the day is on.

We'll be mixing a show day, with a social meeting and it's all on a track in Lincolnshire so you can get some good driving experience in too!

Our national meeting will be on this date, Sunday 3rd August. It will be in the area of Lincolnshire.

Details are here: http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/302966-briskoda-2014-national-3rd-august/

Track and instructor sessions are available in the shop.

Questions and offers of help to [email protected]

Thank you

Colin.

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Only need to 'book' if you're doing the track day element, otherwise, RSVP above and just turn up :)

We'll have to organise birthday special treats, I've got an idea or two :)

I'm coming with the wife and son and maybe the Yeti as well as the Monte. Maybe we should have a big birthday party as well as mine in on the 4th and the wife's on the 5th. I will be bringing a cake!!

Hi Colin,

I intend to attend the event but we have visitors on Sunday & so it depends on what time we get rid if them!

Regards

G

im going to have to let people down as have a family emergency atm sorry people who i said i would come say hi to hope it goes well

hi all I will be at this years meet because Ive had an operation and not able to drive for a couple of weeks hope everyone has a good day

atb

nobby